Helt Heat and Air
~~ When your heater is on the fritz—Helt Mechanical is the name to know.
Don’t Delay, Call 918-341-4592
Today for Service in all of Rogers and Mayes County.
Only Helt Mechanical services all of Rogers, Tulsa, Mayes and Adair Counties and will do the job right the first time with expert workmanship on all Home Heating and Furnace repairs.
Your Claremore Heating Company
For those cold, Oklahoma winters, look to Helt Mechanical for all of your heating needs. Helt Mechanical - Heating and Air Conditioning, one of Claremore and Pryor’s premier residential and commercial HVAC companies, maintains their customer’s loyalty with “Total Service”, that’s a combination of technical precision and personalized customer service. Helt Mechanical employees voluntarily go through almost 100 hours of training every year, meaning that you get a friendly technician who can quickly and accurately take care of your heating and cooling system the first time. All our technicians are background checked, licensed and bonded so you can be sure your heater or air conditioner is being serviced by a professional!
Call Helt Mechanical day or night. 918-341-4592
Ask about a service agreement.
Customers with a service agreement get priority and 25% off any work that needs to be done.
As a Service Agreement holder, you will also get a check up of your system every spring and fall.
We Check all of the following common issues and many, many more:
• Calibrate and level thermostat • Check volts/amps on fan motor • Lubricate and inspect bearings for wear • Check indoor coil • Check condensate drain for blockage
• Inspect condenser coil • Monitor operating pressure of refrigerant • Inspect safety devices for proper operation • Inspect disconnect box for proper rating & installation
• Check electrical connections • Test/inspect contactors • Inspect electrical system for exposed wiring • Test and inspect capacitors
• Inspect fan blade • Inspect indoor filters • Inspect service valves for proper operation • Measure temperature difference – supply/return
• Inspect duct work for energy loss • Monitor compressor for proper amperage, volt draw & wiring connections • Clean debris from around the condenser
• Record air temperature across condenser • Inspect all wiring connections • Test performance and operating efficiency
Whether you have an old Heater or a new one, a state of the art air conditioner or an old water cooler, Helt Mechanical can help get your home to the optimal temperature for you.
Looking to get your air conditioner serviced? Looking to get your Heater fixed? Want to install a new Air Conditioning System?
Just give Helt Mechanical a call!!!
Come visit us on facebook: www.facebook.com/heltmechanical